Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kathy's Journal - Here's Some Pics of Fantastic Felines Waiting for Adoption




I had some free time today and so I decided to go to the animal shelter and spend some time with some great feline friends:

Guiseppe, is the gray and white 2 year old male. He was one of the big males that the shelter has. We had some fun in the bonding room today. He was quite the explorer. I had trouble getting a good picture of him because he wouldn't stay still long enough. A very playful and frisky feline!!!

Sierra is the 3 year old tortie. She's a cutie!!

Beaver is the little 4 month old male white/tiger kitten. He is absolutely adorable. I don't believe it will take long before he's adopted. I wouldn't mind taking him -- but Nala and Gizmo are enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment